To make your visit to our website pleasant as possible, the following steps describe how the ordering and payment process works.
1. To place an order you must complete our order form in full, you do not have to create an account to do this.
2. Choose the desired payment method, see below which payment methods are available.
3. Before you can round off your order, please agree to our terms and conditions, that you have checked your details and agree with the payment obligation. If you agree to this you can check this off and press on ‘Order’, to place your order.
4. We will then direct you to the secure payment environment of one of our payment partners. Here you must follow the steps shown on your screen.
5. When the payment process is completed, you will be returned to our website. Here a notification will be shown with the status of your payment, when the payment process has been successfully completed you will receive an order confirmation with information about your order by email.
After placing the order, it can no longer be viewed, changed or canceled on-line. Please contact our customer service for a change or cancellation, our employees will handle the change or cancellation.
To make the payment process as easy as possible we offer a wide range of trusted payment methods, below you will find information per payment method.
PayPal is an international payment service with which the consumer can by via a credit card, or an e-wallet in which the favorite payment methods are stored. PayPal is an asset for any company that focuses on international expansion.
MasterCard has been established as an alternative to VISA and has since grown into a global provider of both credit and debit cards. A quarter of all credit card payments are made with a MasterCard.
VISA processes more transactions annually than any credit card company. In 2014, 38.3% of all credit card payments were made with a VISA card. This makes VISA the most popular credit card for both on-line and physical purchases.
Maestro is the most commonly used debit card and a MasterCard product. The payment method is accepted throughout Europe and in other countries worldwide. The amount paid is immediately deducted from the consumer’s account.